The Summer Jacket XM Yachting Blue Size S is advisable to be used during the summer season during navigation, since it protects in the best way against the cold when you are at sea.
It is made with a waterproof fabric of the best quality to avoid water and its double layer of fabric on the inside protects both water and wind during the trip.
Features of Summer Jacket XM Yachting Blue Size S
- It is very light.
- It provides a lot of security because it is a windproof jacket.
- Made of water-repellent polyamide fabric
- To be thinner, it has a double hydrophilic layer covered with cloth mesh.
- Front has a waterproof zipper.
- Your neck can be lifted for added protection.
- It has 2 external pockets and an internal pocket.
- Your zippers are hidden by a waterproof flap.
- Navy blue color.
- Size S
- Sleeves are adjustable for comfort.
Benefits of Summer Jacket XM Yachting Blue Size S
- Since it is not very heavy it is useful to travel by yacht.
- This windbreaker jacket keeps the upper body dry and warm.
- The Summer Jacket XM Yachting Blue Size S has a great advantage that is to allow to be dry when dressing it since it is made of waterproof polyamide fabric, to prevent excess sweat when sailing.
- To avoid being too uncomfortable, it has a double layer of hydrophilic lining lined with cloth mesh.
- Its waterproof zip is located in the front to protect it from water for much longer.
- The collar of the jacket can be placed high to protect the throat area from moisture and wind during travel.
- The Summer Jacket XM Yachting Blue Size S has an internal pocket and 2 external pockets to keep hands from the cold.
Importance of Summer Jacket XM Yachting Blue Size S
The Summer Jacket XM Yachting Blue Size M is recommended for all people who like to travel at sea because, with its waterproof fabrics and interior linings, provides an insurmountable protection of both wind and water at all times.
In addition, during the trip this jacket will not reduce the capacity of movement for any task, because it is considered so that its use is very efficient in the maritime field.